"how other culture and Jess’s friends change her "
Hello! I come back with my last scene summary, so let’s get
starts. My last post is about how other culture and Jess’s friends change her
to become and to think differently.
"To become and to think differently"
For example, Jess starts to wear a bit shorter and (kind of
see through) dress that can see her body, when she is about to go out with her
friends and her coach. This scene shows me that after she starts to meet new
people with different cultures, she starts to adapt those cultures and combine
them with her Indian culture. Also, the almost the last scene of the movie,
Jess can finally change in front of her friends without caring about other
girls to see her body. She doesn’t put her arms into her shirt and change from
the inside of her shirt anymore. This scene basically shows the audience that different
cultures and different people can influence us in anytime. I hope you enjoy reading these blogs that I post! And have a
good day peopleJ
No comments:
Post a Comment