Monday, 1 September 2014

'Friends' issue'

Hello again! I haven’t finished my last blog because I didn’t finish watching the movie in the class, so I want to continue typing this blog! J

“Friends’ issue”

Today, I saw a scene about friends’ issue that can be related to cross-cultural. The scene is taken in the girls’ dressing room. While everyone is changing their clothes in the room, Jess is the only one who felt embarrass and uncomfortable changing her clothes around the girls in her soccer team. She basically puts her arms inside her body and changes everything in there. This scene shows me that Jess has been influencing by her Indian culture much more than other cultures around her like British culture. This scene is the earliest scene before Jess starts to change herself and adapt other cultures that change her life after that.


I have to go now, but I will type about it 2 mores, so stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment